***Featured Service*** Tai Chi, Qi Gong & Meditation
We teach Tai chi, Qi Gong and meditation for all ages across Bristol, the West of England and South East Wales.
Tai chi, Qi Gong and Meditation can boost your mental and physical health. They help you to feel happier, healthier and improve your overall sense of wellbeing. When you practise Tai Chi you feel lighter and brighter; your body has more energy and your mind feels calmer.
Classes are relaxed and fun and aimed at beginners. They include a range of standing, moving and sitting exercises, as well as sitting and lying down meditation to help calm both mind and body.
There are lots of health benefits and they include:
- More energy and generally feeling more upbeat
- Relief from insomnia, headaches, stress, anxiety and depression;
- Improved mental alertness and function;
- Relief from joint problems from arthritis and fibromyalgia to sports injuries;
- Better heart health, improved strength and overall fitness;
- Improved posture, balance and flexibility;
- Relief from a range of other physical health problems including digestion and lung problems
- An opportunity to meet new people and make new friends.
Tai chi, Qi Gong and meditation provide as many benefits for the younger generation as they do for older people. Many of our younger students come specifically to gain relief from stress and anxiety. Many of our older students are looking for help with physical health problems.
Open to All - all can join the same classes and exercises are tailored to suit the individual.
We have several sessions running each week - get in touch for more information:
Online Classes (All classes usually at venues but still currently online)
- Tuesday evening 6.30 - 7.30pm - Qi Gong - Tai Chi based Qi Gong class - £5.00 per session.
- Thursday lunchtime 12.30 - 1.30pm - Qi Gong - Usually on UWE Campus -£5.00 per session.
- Friday Morning 8.30 - 9.00am - Meditation - £5.00 per session.
- Monday evening 7.30 - 8.30 pm - Qi Gong - Tai Chi based Qi Gong class. Horfield Baptist Church (Access from Brynland Avenue) £10.00
- Friday morning 10.15 - 12.15 - Tai Chi & Qi Gong - Class for Bristol Parkinsons Group - includes Tea / Coffee break and time for a chat. £7.00 (subsidised by Parkinson's UK)
Workshops, groups and individual sessions
If you would like to book me to run a session (either online or in-person) in your school, workplace, club or care home, please send me an email.