Future Bright (Bristol and South Glos)
What is Future Bright?
Future Bright offers FREE career coaching, training and support to help you improve your skills, boost your confidence and increase your pay.
When you join Future Bright you will work with a dedicated career progression coach for 3 to 6 months, who will:
- Support you to create a career action plan and explore career progression opportunities with you
- Help you with employability tools and skills such as CV, personal statement, application and interview techniques
- Help you to build your confidence and motivation
- Provide information and advice on other services
- Signpost you to specialist support including training, money, benefits, counselling and self-employed business support
- Keep your information private (we have a duty to pass on information if we believe that you or another person is at risk)
All conversations are confidential and focus on what you want to achieve.
Am I eligible?
- Future Bright is available for those living in Bath & North East Somerset, Bristol and South Gloucestershire
- To be eligible you must be aged 18 or over and in paid work (including zero hours and self-employed)
Our support is tailored to each individual and the level of support may vary depending on your individual circumstances.
Fill in our short referral form or contact your local Future Bright Team to arrange an initial, informal chat:
- Bristol – Email: email@example.com Phone: 0117 9222250
- Bath & North East Somerset – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 01225 395555
- South Gloucestershire – Email: email@example.com Phone: 01454 866008
Read the frequently asked questions for more information about how Future Bright could help you.
Bristol: 0117 9222250
South Glos: 01454 866008