Staple Hill Children's Centre
Downend, Emersons Green, Frenchay and Stoke Park, Rodway, Staple Hill, Westerleigh and Winterbourne.
Please contact your local Children’s Centre or message us via the South Gloucestershire Council children's centre Facebook Page for up to date information about support and groups available.
What is available for families in Children’s Centres?
Activities and support at the Centres are developed around the needs of families and the local community – examples may include:
- Parenting support, including group parenting programmes for children 0 – 5 years
- Breast feeding support.
- Support for families experiencing hardship or poverty
- Advice around topics affecting families experiencing domestic abuse
- Advice and support for families where children have additional needs
- Support for local families in finding groups and activities in their local neighbourhood
- Advice to access adult learning & community learning
- Advice on local support groups
- Support to access Post-natal groups
- Information and referrals to local Foodbanks
- Contact name:
- Tim Vosper
- 01454 862972
Staple Hill Primary School
Page Road Staple Hill Bristol South Gloucestershire BS16 4NE