Please note that listed session times apply to the Community Outreach Advocacy service, and are available for Bristol City residents only
Bristol Mind is a resource for all people in Bristol who identify themselves as having mental health or emotional support needs. Bristol Mind aims to promote a positive view of mental health and provide services that are accessible, relevant, and empowering to the people using them. Our services aim to contribute to mental and emotional wellbeing and to reduce stigma and discrimination.
• Mindline (0808 808 0330) – confidential freephone emotional support helpline, serving Bristol, North Somerset, and South Glos. 7pm to 11pm every night.
• Information Service (0117 980 0370, email@example.com) – a local-rate helpline offering mental health information, and signposting to local mental health services. Staffed 9:30am to 3:30pm Monday to Friday. Closed on bank holidays.
• Mindline Trans+ (0300 330 5468) – a local rate confidential emotional support helpline for people who identify as trans+ (including non-binary, agender, genderfluid, and questioning) and their families and friends. Listeners have lived experience of being trans+. 8pm – Midnight, Mondays and Fridays.
• Meeting Minds (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Low-cost counselling or psychotherapy for Bristol City residents. For more info, see: www.bristolmind.org.uk/counselling
• Meeting Minds LGBTQ+ (email@example.com) – Low-cost counselling for LGBTQ+ people in Bristol, South Gloucestershire, and North Somerset. Counselling is delivered by LGBTQ+ therapists.
• Meeting Minds Without Borders (firstname.lastname@example.org) – free counselling for adult male refugees living in Bristol City.
• Women Without Borders (www.bristolmind.org.uk/women-without-borders/) – support group for refugee women and their pre-school aged children
• Greenspace Wellbeing Project (www.bristolmind.org.uk/greenspace) – Outdoor wellbeing experiences for refugees and asylum seekers.
Training (www.bristolmind.org.uk/training) – Bristol Mind offers workplace mental health and wellbeing training to organisations across Bristol, North Somerset, and South Gloucestershire. Visit our website to download a brochure.