Future Bright is a service that offers free career coaching to people living in the West of England (South Gloucestershire, Bristol, and Bath & North East Somerset).
What support you will get
- support you to create a career action plan and explore career progression opportunities
- help you to build your confidence and motivation
- help you with employability tools and skills such as writing your CV and personal statement, applications and interview techniques
- provide information and advice on other services
- signpost you to specialist support such as training, money, benefits, counselling, and self-employed business support
Find out if you are eligible
You can sign up to Future Bright if you are:
- living in South Gloucestershire, Bristol, or Bath & North East Somerset
- age 18 or over
- in paid work (including zero hours and self-employed)
- receiving eligible in work benefits or earning below the Real Living Wage (£9.90 an hour)
You can sign up on the West of England website or contact your local team to find out more and have an informal chat.
- South Gloucestershire (email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01454 866008)
- Bristol (email email@example.com or call 0117 9222250)
- Bath & North East Somerset (email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01225 395555)
Your information will be kept private (we have a duty to pass on information if we believe that you or another person is at risk). For more information read our privacy notice.