Complaints, compliments and feedback for the council

Sometimes, no matter how hard services and families try to work together, there will be times when you do not agree with decisions made or how services are working for your child and family.

This article explains what you can do if you have a complaint or a compliment or you would like to leave feedback for a council service. 

Your experiences are very important as they help the council and commissioners understand how they are doing.

Council services from children, adults and public health

If you want to give feedback or are unhappy with the service that you are receiving from the Children, Adults and Public Health department at South Gloucestershire Council, please contact the relevant team or service manager.  They may be able to solve a problem at the earliest possible stage.

If you decide to make a formal complaint, the council has a complaint procedure that will need to be followed: